Monday 6 May 2013

Mod Girls ::


I love it when a bit of stuffing around/not really knowing what I'm doing,
turns into something new and different.


I've done the free motion sewn faces before,
but these ones ended up turning into bobbed Mod girls.
Using the felted wool rug, cut into tiny hairstyles 
showing all the texture and colour variations in the rugs fibres.


Here they are from the other side.
I always find this side rather interesting.


Turned into brooches, 
with colourful backings to compliment them.









Something a little different again.
Totally not planned out at all,
and only able to be done when I'm in the zone!
(do you know what I mean?!)x

* they are over in my etsy store!

3 comments:

Paravent said...

They are fabulous Jennie! I love that they just evolved - obviously meant to be :) K

p.s. loving the backs too! x

teddybearswednesday said...

YOu are so amazing with that free motion sewing. xo

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

I love seeing the backs, they are just as much fun as the fronts. I really love these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...