Monday 4 October 2010

Your Home And Garden


Up until very recently, I've been getting some of my vintage fabrics/notions from Kay at Salvage - a vintage textile store in Auckland. Before shutting up shop and moving to Australia, Kay bought this doll from me at a market. (and her mum got 2 too!)


Your Home & Garden magazine have featured Kay's beautiful NZ home in their November issue.  After spotting my doll on her bed, stylist LeeAnn Yare kindly included another A Little Vintage doll on the Get The Look page to follow the article!


She is a different kind of retro to Kay's doll. I haven't managed to capture this individual look since, so she is a firm favourite of mine!

She is a confident, stand-out-from-the-crowd kind of gal who is proudly representing all of her dolly friends!

12 comments:

MissMollyCoddle said...

Woohoo! That's so exciting, how amazing to see your dolls in such a popular magazine. I'd love to see my shoes in one! :)

mel @ loved handmade said...

How exciting is that!! Congratulations, she looks gorgeous!

Cathie said...

yay!!! that is the coolest. nice one Jennie, your little gal is gorgeous.
well done ♥

Makeminemidcentury said...

Wow! Fabulous publicity! I hope it creates a lot of interest!

Very groovy!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Congratulations, i love this kind of feature, yippee Jennie, love Posie

CurlyPops said...

Ho cool is that! Congratulations Jennie.

teddybearswednesday said...

How utterly Wonderful Jennie! Bravo to you. and I love that they used one of your favourite girls. xo

frangipani said...

Congratulations-what a great promotion for you. I received my issue in the mail yesterday so I'm off to have another look and spot your groovy doll...

Ange said...

I was just reading this mag and saw your doll, it's so unique I recognised your work straight away congratulations!

Selina said...

How did I miss this post?! That is just such exciting news Jennie! Congratulations! It's very well deserved publicity, I hope lots of great things come of it!

xx

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

Wow that's fab well done you!!! xxx

aimee @ lily pad designs nz said...

How did I miss this? My favourite custom made artist and my favourite magazine! Stumbled across the article at 11.30 last night as I was trying to get to sleep. Well done lovely lady!!! We love our dolls! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...