Thursday 28 March 2013

Hello!




What a long time to be absent from my blog space!!
Its a looong story, many things preventing us from having 
Internet (landline/tv) for the last 3 months!
We moved into a brand new house in a brand new road,  
and now eventually have the fibre connection we were expecting long ago.

It has been an interesting time. 
Actually very good for us to experience no tv or internet. Its amazing how much you can get done, without these things to distract you! Its been so good for the girls too. They played a lot more together in the Christmas holidays. Were more imaginative with their play too, which was so great to see.

I haven't stopped with the 'makes'. I've been sharing them over on Instagram with my phone (the poor data reduced thing!) And will share some of them here too. Gosh it is so great to be typing on an actual keyboard again lol! Anyway, I've missed you and all your lovely blogs. It'll take me a while to catch up properly, but can't wait! Much love, and hope you're still interested in whats happening here!XXXJ

2 comments:

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Yay, we have you back! I am so glad it has (finally!) been resolved.

And I am so glad you are on IG so I have seen what you have been up to.

Cat xox

Glennie said...

So glad to see you back! We have a few difficulties with "modern" technology up here in Waipu too - apparently we have the oldest exchange thingy in Northland!! And we're in quite a rural valley so the mobile doesn't work unless you walk for 7 minutes up the hill !!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...