Sunday 5 February 2012

Chairs

After looking around for ages, we've eventually bought some second hand chairs.
 The initial idea was to get some to go with an old table we'd sanded and stained for outdoors.

But we like these so much,
 that we've mixed and matched them with our indoor chairs as well!
I've started painting them different colours. (inside/outside paint)

Theres two different styles, this being the sturdiest.

The one on the right is our original set from England.


Black, white, grey, and a few different greeny blues so far.

Oh - and a request for a purple one too!x

13 comments:

gretbert said...

They look great, have you sent them to lilmagoolie for the colour challenge? I'm looking for something to paint turquoise this month!

Anonymous said...

i love the richness of the purple chair and i love that they're all mix and match, so gorgeous!

x

CurlyPops said...

Wow Jennie - they look amazing!!! Love them to bits.

Loulou said...

What great chairs you have! Love the mix and match look you have going on with them. And the colours are splendid!

Loulou Downtown

Makeminemidcentury said...

They look excellent! Better than brand-new chairs. Your paint job is inspiring too. I like the purple one on its own. Aw.

Zara said...

Wow they look amazing painted up. I have a couple of timber chairs that I was unsure weather to paint, but after seeing yours I think I better get the paintbrushes out right now.
x

Anonymous said...

I love mixed chairs like this, fantastic styles and a great paint job too!

Leonie said...

oh I love them!! Love the whole table set up - perfect!

teddybearswednesday said...

OH Jennie there look gorgeous. I love all the different colours instead and the mixing of the styles. What a great idea! xo

Frugal Down Under said...

I'm totally inspired :-)

Yvette Adams said...

I love them so much! I would so love to have chairs like yours but alas, husband would not agree!

kit and nancy. said...

those chairs are fabulous!!! love the colour choice too. x

Deb Robertson Writes said...

You have totally completed Lil Magoolie's colour challenge this month!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...