Wednesday 6 April 2011

MCS - coat hanger challenge!



Kirsty's challenge is to cover a wire coat hanger any way you like!
I only had one wire hanger left, after we had a huge sort out before  moving. So this is what I came up with yesterday.

I had already crocheted a poncho for a doll, so turned it into a hat for this girl. Then wound some more wool around the hanger hook, for the top of the hat. I think this can still be used as a coat hanger!
See some more over at the flickr group here.

Thanks Kirsty!x

9 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

I LOVE IT! it's utterly wonderful Jennie! xo

Vic said...

OMG... that is like 15500 times better than the cruddy thing I did! Well done, I love it!

Kylie said...

Sooo impressed! You move fast, girl! Your coat hanger is fantastic Jennie :) Kx

Catherine said...

wow! I love the way the hook looks like a tassel on the hat! love it!

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

How clever are you! I love her!!!! Hmm i think you should make a few for your stall!

About Last Weekend said...

Wow so cool! She looks so jaunty and fun and love the red hair!

Kate said...

Far out you are amazing Jennie!
I love it so much.

Anne Butera said...

How fun! I love her braids!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! Well done on the challenge...have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...