Friday 8 July 2011

Doll Sale!

It looks like we're going to be on the move again sometime soon...

SO  . . .  that means a SALE is in order!

When you buy something in my etsy shop  - and enter the code

JULYSALE4U  at the check out - you will get 25% off !!

I'm not sure how long this will be for -
hopefully at least for the month of July!

Its not just for the dolls, its for anything in my etsy store.
So pop over and have a look, if I am able to finish a few things
this weekend - I'll add them too!

(ps. that's a silver crocheted cowl!)xx



6 comments:

Kate said...

I hope you sell HEAPS Jennie! ANd I hope you move to Melbourne. Your work is so gorgeous. And I think that silver cowel is the greatest! xx

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

Ok so now I have three of your dolls! and can I say to all reading that there is a little girl asleep tucked up hugging one on either side of her waiting for the third.

teddybearswednesday said...

ME TOO!! I hope all that Kate hopes, you don't know how MUCH I would love it if you moved to melbs! imagine, i get so excited even thinking about them xoxo

Cathie said...

me too! what the other girls said, you know that. Melbourne will LOVE you ♥

Cotton Kiwi said...

Sounds like you had better get hubby looking for jobs in Melbourne although we'd love you back home with us too. Good luck with it all. Just put a plug for your sale up on my FB page.xx

Tania said...

That is a SNAZZY GLAMOUR cowl, that is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...