Thursday 9 December 2010

Diary of dolls.

So I've been finishing off some dolls this week for the fair on saturday.

This is made from some vintage fabric from the now closed Salvage vintage textile store in Auckland. And I eventually got to use the aqua/gold ric rac that I'd had for ages!

I was up to my knees in fake fur the other day, in the off cuts of a local supplier. They were quite big off cuts! Went home covered in fluff - was worth it though, for something different!

Duck legs.

Made from a vintage Miffy curtain.
Having to be very careful with this curtain now, as I don't have alot left to work with!

Will do one more post tomorrow of what I'll be taking along on saturday, if I get some more finished!x

7 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I love the top one with her beautiful dress and blingy necklace. Just gorgeous!

Kate said...

Gosh, you are such a clever cookie!
I love these ladies so much. Each one is so cool and so full of personality.

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Your dolls are just darling, Jennie! xx

Cathie said...

no need to tell you that your little Misses are always so gorgeous..but they are!!
have a great day at the fair ♥

Makeminemidcentury said...

Love the vintage Miffy curtain dress and tights! Just gorgeous.

teddybearswednesday said...

Oh Jennie, you are are always coming up with fabulous new ideas.
I LOVE the ducky legs and miffy dress xo

Kim W. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! cant wait to see these tomorrow! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...