Saturday 10 April 2010

Devonport Craft Market


Heres a few things I'll be bringing along to the Devonport Craft Market tomorrow. Some Doily Doorstops - the two that are bottom/left are new! These are very effective at stopping doors from slamming (heavy), and they won't scratch your wood floors as they are covered with felt underneath!


Vintage fabric buttons.


And some more zip purses. I'll also have the new dolls (featured below).
So if you're in Auckland this weekend - come along to:
Devonport Community House
32 Clarence Street
Devonport
Its just a few minutes walk from the ferry building!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh lots of lovely things you have been busy making. I love your new dolls too. I am trying to find inspiration to unpick my doll and fix her neck and hair.
I hope you do well at the market tomorrow :)

Cotton Kiwi said...

Lovely to see you and all your gorgeous things today. Pop into my blog... I have a little surprise for you. x

Angela said...

I long for one of those doorstops...and could I long for any worse-a-thing for posting to me in the deep south? /sigh

I wish I could go to this market all you online lasses keep raving about.

An admirer, from Dunedin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...