Tuesday 9 March 2010

Brother and Sister.


I've made a start on some custom orders. These are for a brother and sister, made from their baby clothes. I've had to line them, as they are very stretchy - and that won't work when they have to be stuffed!


I've made long sleeves for the boy, and just managed to include the pocket from his Babygap outfit. I'm starting to feel a bit more confident painting the boys faces now. As with most things, it takes practice!



Its another busy week here, with me doing Jury Service and 6 custom orders on. Now Miss E has requested some bunny softies for the easter raffle at school! We'll see how it goes...

5 comments:

Snooze said...

what a wonderful idea ... what amazing parents

Unknown said...

Wow , they are going to be fantastic !

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

Oh they are going to be soooo cute! I love the long sleeves on the little boy. hmmm shame you have to line them, makes a lot of work but oh so worth it!

Anonymous said...

awesome!

MooBear Designs said...

Oh I love this!! Using kids clothes is the best idea!! That's what we use!! Nothing more special than that!!

xo Steph

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...