Sunday 16 June 2013

Miss Heeny


Painting the dolls faces is still a bit of a nerve wracking experience for me.
I know that probably sounds silly, but as I don't use a template and 
they are all drawn out by hand - they really need to be done when I'm 'in the zone'.
If you know what I mean.


I've know started drawing the glasses with a fine tip craft pen.
It gives a more defined shape. And as I'm using one that has nearly run out,
I've got more control over shading. Though it might be a problem - 
as it IS about to run out!lol














This is Miss Heeny, she is a custom order doll
based on my Hilda dolls. The clients mother used to have glasses like
this and also wear her hair like this.
No apron this time and she's glammed up a bit with a fur capelet!x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...