Monday 15 March 2010

My Place & Yours: Pink!


Now I am not really a 'pink' person. But the last few days, someone else in our house has turned into a bit of a pink girl. So when I came across Hello Owls 'My Place & Yours' and saw the theme is Pink this week - I had to post these photos! The one above has been altered to be framed.


7am this morning, worshipping the pink high heel dress up shoes that she wants to wear to the shops today! She has worn the hat and skirt for the last 3 days. They are from our dress up box, but I think that hat is a proper milliners one from the early 60's!


And a little more pink here, with the lips. This was when I was first experimenting with free motion sewing. I must admit here, that apparently Miss G's favourite colour is still purple!
**********
Giveaway.
Just to add, because of the positive response to the giveaway I'm doing at the moment - I'm going to make some runner up prizes too. So if you want to win a doll or a little vintage something else, then enter here!

7 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

They are great pictures, the top one especially!I have to say I adore that hat!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous photo and absolutely love the hat!!!

Jennie said...

It really suits her. She was oblivious to the people smiling at her while she was wearing it in the fruit shop today! We have another one that is bright green, really gaudy. I hope she doesn't get attached to that one next!

Snooze said...

that hat is so sweet ... she looks gorgeous in it.

midge said...

the hat is divine but then so is the model

Bea said...

Girls do love pink. That photo is priceless.

Pam said...

What a wonderful little hat and it so suits her sweet little face! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...