Monday 26 March 2012

A Garden Theme



Nope, its not more bunny ears!




I'm trying to come up with something for
 Reverse Garbage's next exhibition entitled Salvage Garden.
Some words of inspiration were: natural fibres, colours of nature 
and wildlife, texture, flora and fauna,earthy...

I've only got a small amount of this wood grain fabric,
but managed to get two legs out of it (though in different directions)!



This is the placement I think might work for sewing her petals.
I usually stuff through the top of the head, 
its going to be a bit different with this one though!

I'm going to 'leave' her for a little while and come back to her later.
Hope you have a great week friends!xx

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I love her leafy hair!

teddybearswednesday said...

Oooh Jennie, she is looking AMAZING already xo

twentysixtimestwo said...

She is looking good, can't wait to see finished product.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...