This is the vintage dresser before it was mine.
In the back of the oppy, reduced from $49 to $39 ...
A week later the Mr was able to go and pick it up.
He insisted on having a go at soaking the rusted handles in coke, which worked!
Well - on the decorative part of the handles anyway.
Spray painting the groovy bits.
We replaced the centre part, as they were too far gone.
Its taken a while to paint the whole thing,
And I'm still seeing bits that need a touch up.
Its just the right size for E's room.
More spaces for her to store wool and the like!
So now I'm in the middle of painting some chairs we found on Ebay.
Using the rest of the spray paint from these handles, as well
as tediously painting with a brush.
Its going to take a while, as theres a few spindles -
I think I'll be getting some more spray paint next week for sure!x
update: she's just started crocheting some mini bunting for the top of her dresser!