Sunday 24 October 2010

Flea Market Finds of the Year

As part of this months Blogtoberfest, Sophie is doing a round up of our favourite Flea Market Finds from this year so far! As I virtually live at the oppy, I came across quite a few gems this year. Here are a couple that stand out for me!  The art deco teapot.

The vintage Singer sewing machine.

And these vintage doll faces.
 (which i have as my screensaver!)

Pop over to Sophie's to see everyone else's finds, and vote for your favourite!!x

15 comments:

Makeminemidcentury said...

Crackers!!

mel @ loved handmade said...

Oh my goodness, I think the singer is fabulous!

JeTaimeVintage said...

Fantastic teapot!

marian said...

oooh i LOVE all your treasures..most of all the doll faces :)

NessaKnits said...

Love the teapot!

Kylie said...

What great finds! I'm convinced I live in the worst oppy area in the world ;) Those dolls faces are amazing. Kx

Knicky Knacks said...

My goodness, its way too hard to settle on my favourite as I'm torn between the blue teapot and your singer sewing machine. What wonderful finds.

Snooze said...

i'm totally on a blue kick and teapots so i think i like the teapot best of your items.
ps thanks for your comment on my post.
My Flea Market Find

Cindy said...

Aw, love them all!

sue said...

Sharp intake of breath here when I sighted that gorgeous blue teapot - what a beauty! Good hunting!

Helmitarha said...

The tea pot is lovely! And that Singer is a real treasure! ;)

Rebecca said...

Love that teapot!
First time visitor at your blog - your dolls are simply amazing!

Laurie said...

Oh, the sewing machine is lovely!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

FuN teapot! and cool colour :)
but the sewing machine is FaB!!

elizabeth said...

I love that blue teapot! Op shop treasures are the best kind of treasure, aren't they!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...