Saturday 21 August 2010

Just Perfect

The last two days have been spent filling endless bags for the charity shops.
I have been ruthless. Extreme decluttering.
Anyway, checking the post was a nice break, especially when  - at last, some things had arrived from Portland!

Two beautiful prints from Emily Martin. Both are just perfect for our two girls.
I try to bring home cupcakes from the markets I do, as a treat - if they've been good! So this one is for the Little Miss. She adores it, especially the little hedgehog selling cupcakes!

And this is even more perfect for our book worm. We have to prise the books from her at night, and then as soon as she wakes up in the morning - she is reading. And on the way to school.....

Heres our bookworm, books everywhere.
Perfect.

6 comments:

Songbird Designs said...

I so get it! I have 3 Black Apple prints and one of her necklaces! Isn't all of it amazing?

bybido said...

Love the two prints! Both are perfect!

Anonymous said...

Loving the second print. Have gone and bookmarked it on my etsy so I can get one for myself :)

gretbert said...

Ooohh, they are so gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Oh wow they are soo cool!

Lou said...

I love a good clean out. Good on you. Those prints will be lovely for your girls - sounds like the book print will be a perfect match! Lou.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...