Thursday 6 May 2010

My Creative Space


In My Creative Space this week, I've been experimenting with a few different things on the dolls.


And this was a last minute addition I made for the market last weekend. But I didn't have time to photograph her before I left home. So took this shot when I got there! (just as well - as she went to a new home).
I hope everyone has a great weekend at The Stitches & Craft Show on in Melbourne this weekend. I did the one in Auckland last year, it was so much fun!
For more creative spaces, head over to Kirsty's place!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

when did you change your header? i likie!

sewfunky said...

Love the scarf on your new doll! :)

Jennie said...

PPS. Sorry about the photos being all over the place today - Blogger is not letting me edit...!

Cathie said...

that little girl looks gorgeous in the bushes!
thanks so very much for the badges & cards Jennie, absolutely GORGEOUS & have gone out already & will definitely go out to the stitches & craft show on saturday with Miss Amelie.

Cotton Kiwi said...

There's a Stitches and Craft Show in Auckland?!! How exciting!! I will have to find out more from you. Love the new details on the dolls, especially the shrug on the blue and green doll you sold at DCM.

Megan said...

your dolls looked so sweet at the market along with all your other goodies - hope you are having a good week :)

Kate said...

No wonder she got snapped up at the market, she is gorgeous. I bet you find it hard to say goodbye to them sometimes.

Unknown said...

That over the shoulder number is adorable. Your dolls are far better dressed than me... although that's not saying much. xo m.

Seaside Siblings said...

Your dolls are always so lovely

Kellie Christie said...

Your dolls are so cute, I love the little owl dress.

mel @ loved handmade said...

Accessories, perfect! They always look gorgeous...

Kylie said...

Gorgeous details Jennie and I'm not surprised she was snapped up quickly! She's a beauty :) Kx

Steph said...

I didn't think you dolls could get any more fab!! I was wrong! No wonder she got snaffled up...she's a spunk!! :)

Sonya said...

Your dolls are just awesome!! Great work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...