Saturday 13 February 2010

Rose Petals for Valentines.


I've made two new cushions to take to the market tomorrow.


The first is the round vintage style, made with some unusual fabric strewn with painted rose petals! In the centre of each side is a handmade flower button I bought at the Franklin Arts Festival.


And the green cushion is made from two vintage linen napkins. I love those colours!


So if you are in Auckland this weekend, stop by the Devonport Craft Market and say hi! There is going to be lots of new stalls to see!
(PS. See my finished dolls for Haiti over at Dolly Donations!)

4 comments:

Megan said...

your cushions are gorgeous-I love the green one made out of napkins- very thrifty! and the rose petal one is lovely. have fun at the craft market tomorrow :)

mel @ loved handmade said...

Your cushions are great, and I popped over see your dolls - grogeous!

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

Ok those petal cushions are so much better than a bunch of roses (which inevitably I’ll kill in 3 days!) for Valentine’s day .. If only I lived round the corner from you I’d send my hubby over to snag both for ME !!

Jennie said...

The market went really well. Devonport is always a good one! Lots of lovely stuff there! I didn't get any photos as I was too busy talking and selling! Though the petal one didn't find a home. A couple of people have asked about getting some round cushions custom made. So that'll be brilliant, they can get exactly what they want then!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...