Wednesday 17 February 2010

My Creative Space.


I have a new sewing box in my space today! Instead of waiting to come across one, I ended up getting this 'new version' in an emporium! I've lined it with some card in my favourite colours!

And am starting to fill it with 'essentials'.
The photo on the right, is the lid, filled with tiny bits, under glass.



I've also been working on some zip bags made from some gorgeous new fabric purchased yesterday.



And a custom order for a beautiful 2 year old who loves ladybirds and strawberries!

Pop over to Kootoyoo for more creative spaces!

13 comments:

ELK said...

a new box is the excitement of an artist for sure...

Bam Bam Creative said...

that new box is AMAZING! Love it

Fleur de Boheme said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leave a comment!

Your creative space is wonderful! I actually have a vintage sewing box I found at a fleamarket and I haven´t started using it yet - shame on me! Your idea with the lining is very good, I think I have to give my box a make-over ;-)

Oh, and I love the fabric!

See you!

mel @ loved handmade said...

What a fabulous sewing box, love the little display under glass lids!

june at noon said...

What a great sewing box! I like the way you've lined it to personalize it.

yardage girl said...

Brilliant sewing box - have fun filling it with things!

lisa stubbs said...

I love the strawberry socks! lovely!:)

midge said...

the box is brilliant. lucky little two year old

Kylie said...

Wow! I think it's fabulous. Don't you just love it all opened up like that :) K

Aussie-waffler said...

Oh I want a ladybird dress and a pair of strawberry socks now. She's gorgeous.

Christina Lowry said...

Oooh, I love those cantelieverd sewing boxes. I am very jealous! :)

Kirsten said...

Where did you find that sewing box?? Looks incredibly handy for bits and bobs!

Jennie said...

I found it at the Emporium in Manukau!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...