Sunday 21 February 2010

Busy, busy.




This has been one busy weekend! I had a great day at Crafternoon Tea yesterday. And then today I have been at our local town hall. Selling our old baby clothes/toys at a jumble sale for the Parents Centre. So its been great to make some room around here!



After having a brief sit down, I have done a bit more on my latest custom order (the first one I've had from a gentleman - for his sister!) I've kept the dress simple, as that was Audrey's style. I am also sewing a nickname on the back this time, as the dress is black (instead of painting it on). The finishing touch will be the chunky pearl necklace!



3 comments:

Cotton Kiwi said...

She's absolutely beautiful!!

Megan said...

love the dress!

Jennie said...

Finished her! Not without injury tho. Managed to stab a pin into my thumb whilst pinning her head together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...